- FREE for orders over £45 for delivery in 3 – 5 days (UK only).
- £4.25 for orders under £45 for delivery in 3 – 5 days.
- £8 for express delivery (UK only) – delivery in 1 – 2 days. Surcharges may apply for Saturday deliveries. Orders dispatched Friday – ‘express’ will be classed as Monday/Tuesday delivery.
- £12 for overseas deliveries (Europe only) 3 – 7 days.
- OUTSIDE EUROPE? Please email us at email@example.com with where you are and what you would like to order and we’ll see if we can help!
PLEASE NOTE ALL OUR ORDERS ARE PROCESSED THE DAY AFTER THE ORDER IS PLACED, therefore an ‘express’ order placed Monday, will be dispatched Tuesday for a Wednesday/Thursday delivery.
All our items are sent out either via Royal Mail or our preferred courier network. If you select the express delivery option then a signature may be necessary.
We deliver most of our products anywhere within the UK and Europe for our normal delivery charges listed above to apply.
We try to keep any surcharges to a minimum but in some instances, normally for the heavy and bulky items, it may be necessary to charge a supplement to some postcodes. These postcodes include:
IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, TR21-25 and the Channel Islands.
Please be assured we do try to avoid surcharges where we can but if we can’t, we will of course advise you before sending out your order to let you know of any additional costs involved. It is then entirely up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with your order.
We aim to ship all items the day after the order is received if all items are in stock. Most orders are received within 3-5 business days.
Out of stock orders will be despatched within 21 days of your order. In the unlikely event that we are unable to send your items within this time, we will contact you. You will then have the option of agreeing to a new delivery date or cancelling the order and receiving a full refund.